TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Troy Police are investigating a shots fired call in the area of 6th and Glen Avenues. Officers say they found evidence of a shooting but no victim.
A short time later a woman went to the ER at Samaritan with a gunshot wound, according to police. Detectives are currently investigating to determine if the incidents are connected.
- Gov. Cuomo announces $25M to continue Nourish NY initiative
- First case of COVID-19 variant confirmed in Massachusetts
- Albany County Sheriff reports “severe outbreak” of COVID-19 at jail
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday