TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy Night Out is returning on September 24 from 5 p.m. to 9p.m. to support shopping at small businesses. Visitors can shop throughout the weekend for deals, discounts, and promotions on local products.
“Finish your Friday by experiencing downtown’s colorful public art, music, and culinary scene, then start your Saturday with a great day of shopping at any the dozens of merchants dotting our easily walkable streets.” said Geoff Brault, Executive Director of the Downtown Troy Business Improvement District.
There’s many events and shops to shop into all weekend:
- The grand opening celebration of Bloom Ink, a beauty studio and retail shop will welcome guests with food, drink, raffles and giveaways
- Radiant Body Art is the newest tattoo shop with special sales on art and accessories by local artists, plus discounted gift cards for tattoos
- The soon-to-open Café Euphoria invites everyone to tour their new space and learn more about this trans/gender non-conforming owned and operated café
- Slidin Dirty hosts their Anniversary Block Party featuring live music from Chestnut Grove, Let’s Be Leonard, and Laveda plus live painting by Troy Art Group
- 518 Craft celebrates 25 years of Shmaltz Brewing Company with special beer releases, live music by Super 400, JB & The Funky Nuggets, and DJ Nate da Great
More from NEWS10:
- Gansevoort woman sentenced for tax fraud, underreported more than $1M on tax returns
- Newburgh man arrested on child sex abuse charges
- NYC mayoral candidates spar over crime and COVID in 1st debate
- Hochul signs legislation ensuring retirement plan for private sector employees
- Halloween spending rising after pandemic paused holiday