ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Quintin Brown, 44, of Troy was sentenced to 18 ½ years in State Prison on Thursday. His sentence will be followed by 5 years of post-release supervision.
Brown pleaded guilty to one count of Burglary in the First Degree.
He admitted to going into the apartment of a female acquaintance on Yarboro Ave. in January 2019. While inside he fired multiple rounds from a gun and hit a male in the head with the weapon.
- Aviation Mall cancels annual trick-or-treat event this Halloween
- Albany County coronavirus update Thursday, Oct. 22
- Travers Canoe to be the centerpiece of trick or treat spectacular
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Whitehall High School storm restoration to take until March 2021