ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Quintin Brown, 44, of Troy was sentenced to 18 ½ years in State Prison on Thursday. His sentence will be followed by 5 years of post-release supervision.
Brown pleaded guilty to one count of Burglary in the First Degree.
He admitted to going into the apartment of a female acquaintance on Yarboro Ave. in January 2019. While inside he fired multiple rounds from a gun and hit a male in the head with the weapon.
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Canceled by Coronavirus: Vegas’ elaborate draft plans change
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- The story of the NFL draft, from extravaganza to unadorned
- NFL keeping its draft in April as scheduled