Updated January 20
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — NEWS10 ABC has created graphs showing the number of confirmed coronavirus cases over time in each county in the Capital District. We will continue to give you up-to-date information directly from county health departments. Note that numbers from these local health officials don’t always perfectly correspond with numbers reported by the state or Johns Hopkins University.
News10 tracks reported recoveries and mortality rates as they become available. If available, reported recoveries will be included with individual county information. Not all counties track the same numbers or only report occasionally.
Mortality information follows individual county graphs.
Bennington County, Vermont
Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Berkshire County started including presumed cases in its reporting on June 1.
Warren County’s recovery numbers include 26 individuals who were not officially tested with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
*Seven day rolling average infection rates obtained from the New York State COVID-19 dashboard.
Total deaths per county
- Albany: 283
- Bennington: 1
- Berkshire: 187
- Columbia: 56
- Essex: 19
- Fulton: 33
- Greene: 58
- Montgomery: 26
- Rensselaer: 110
- Saratoga: 82
- Schenectady: 103
- Schoharie: 3
- Warren: 50
- Washington: 17
New York State Map
Vermont State Map
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Biden ordering stopgap relief as talks start on big stimulus plan
- “Back with a seat at the table”: UVM professors weigh in on U.S. rejoining Paris Agreement
- Pandemic worsens teacher shortages
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon