Updated July 13
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — NEWS10 ABC has created graphs showing the number of confirmed coronavirus cases over time in each county in the Capital District. We will continue to give you up-to-date information directly from county health departments. Note that numbers from these local health officials don’t always perfectly correspond with numbers reported by the state or Johns Hopkins University.
News10 tracks reported recoveries and mortality rates as they become available. If available, reported recoveries will be included with individual county information. Not all counties track the same numbers, or only report occasionally.
Mortality information follows individual county graphs.
Bennington County, Vermont
Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Berkshire County started including presumed cases in its reporting on June 1.
Warren County’s recovery numbers include 26 individuals who were not officially tested with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
Total deaths per county
- Albany: 121
- Bennington: 1
- Berkshire: 45
- Columbia: 37
- Fulton: 33
- Greene: 18
- Montgomery: 1
- Rensselaer: 31
- Saratoga: 17
- Schenectady: 40
- Schoharie: 1
- Warren: 33
- Washington: 13
New York State Map
Vermont State Map
- NY AG suing the President over possible student deportations
- Sheffield police investigating Black Lives Matter sign damage
- Congress turns attention to ICE detention facility conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Capital Region school districts react to lack of concrete state reopening standards