Updated October 16
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — NEWS10 ABC has created graphs showing the number of confirmed coronavirus cases over time in each county in the Capital District. We will continue to give you up-to-date information directly from county health departments. Note that numbers from these local health officials don’t always perfectly correspond with numbers reported by the state or Johns Hopkins University.
News10 tracks reported recoveries and mortality rates as they become available. If available, reported recoveries will be included with individual county information. Not all counties track the same numbers or only report occasionally.
Mortality information follows individual county graphs.
Bennington County, Vermont
Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Berkshire County started including presumed cases in its reporting on June 1.
Warren County’s recovery numbers include 26 individuals who were not officially tested with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
Total deaths per county
- Albany: 136
- Bennington: 1
- Berkshire: 51
- Columbia: 38
- Essex: 15
- Fulton: 33
- Greene: 19
- Montgomery: 6
- Rensselaer: 42
- Saratoga: 17
- Schenectady: 50
- Schoharie: 3
- Warren: 35
- Washington: 13
New York State Map
Vermont State Map
- NY officials optimistic about fixes to mail-in voting system
- ‘Cosmic Donuts’ bringing out-of-this-world flavor to breakfast
- Man found dead in Burlington alley fell from parking garage top floor
- Driver, passenger arrested in Plattsburgh after car crashes into motel
- The 2-Degree Difference: Vermont’s goals on reducing greenhouse gas emissions