Updated July 26
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — NEWS10 ABC has created graphs showing the number of confirmed coronavirus cases over time in each county in the Capital District. We will continue to give you up-to-date information directly from county health departments. Note that numbers from these local health officials don’t always perfectly correspond with numbers reported by the state or Johns Hopkins University.
News10 tracks reported recoveries and mortality rates as they become available. If available, reported recoveries will be included with individual county information. Not all counties track the same numbers or only report occasionally.
Mortality information follows individual county graphs.
Bennington County, Vermont
Berkshire County, Massachusetts
Berkshire County started including presumed cases in its reporting on June 1.
Warren County’s recovery numbers include 26 individuals who were not officially tested with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
* Seven-day rolling average infection rates obtained from the New York State COVID-19 dashboard.
Total deaths per county
- Albany: 388
- Bennington: 1
- Berkshire: 289
- Columbia: 96
- Essex: 28
- Fulton: 85
- Greene: 75
- Montgomery: 114
- Rensselaer: 161
- Saratoga: 168
- Schenectady: 161
- Schoharie: 13
- Warren: 72
- Washington: 38
New York State Map
Vermont State Map
- Cuomo signs legislation allowing online and in-person instruction and examination of election workers
- Grandpa’s text messages about dying alone go viral on TikTok
- Rough day for stars Simone Biles, Naomi Osaka at Olympics
- Sharks cram into Florida canals to avoid red tide, experts say
- Newsfeed Now: VA mandates COVID-19 vaccines for health care workers; Simone Biles out of Olympic gymnastics team finals due to medical issue