ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma came from Emma and it’s about her Christmas lights. Here’s her email:
As you can see I’m writing this email on January 2nd. I still have my outside Christmas lights up and yes, I’m still lighting them every night. A couple of my neighbors still have theirs on as well. We’re the only ones in the whole neighborhood who still light them up. I love it. It’s like our own little bit of extended Christmas. But some of my other neighbors who I see when I’m walking my dog say it’s time to turn them off. They understand it’s been a tough year and that I might not want to take them down but at the very least they shouldn’t be lit up. I say they’re up and they’re getting turned on. It looks pretty and the lights can be a celebration of winter as well. I say let’s have joy in the neighborhood as long as we can. Plus there are 12 days of Christmas and we’re not there yet. So what do you think. Should I turn off the lights.
Thanks Jaime. Hope you had a great holiday
Well I’m with Emma all the way on this. My lights are still up and on and there are quite a few houses in my neighborhood that still have them up so I say light up the world Emma.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach