(WWTI) — It’s never too early to begin ringing in the holiday season. Starbucks has announced that customers can begin celebrating the holidays with their favorite holiday at-home products.
According to Starbucks, seasonal flavors can be enjoyed at home, before holiday beverages return to cafes. This includes the new Starbucks® Gingerbread Flavored Coffee K-Cup® pods, Starbucks® Holiday Blend and Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee, available both in K-Cup® pods and Roast & Ground.
Additionally, Starbucks has rolled out its Starbucks Iced Espresso Peppermint Mocha, available in 14-ounce bottles, and the Teavana White Chocolate Peppermint tea sachets.
These products are available for a limited time where grocery products are sold.
- 28% of unvaccinated Americans would consider lying about status to keep a job, survey suggests
- How to keep your Christmas tree alive a little longer, according to a farmer
- Former FBI agent: Brian Laundrie’s family could face charges
- Gov. Hochul provides COVID-19 update for Saturday, November 27
- State police investigate village of Catskill homicide