NEW YORK STATE (WIVB)–We reported that Senator Tim Kennedy is co-sponsoring a bill to allow cash payments for E-ZPass.
And this morning a spokesperson for the Thruway Authority issued a statement to News 4:
“NY E-ZPass tags are free and there are multiple payment options for all motorists. The ‘pay-per-trip’ plan only deducts toll amounts after each use and does not require a prepaid toll balance. E-ZPass accounts can be paid for using credit cards, money orders, pre-paid credit cards or a variety of other methods similar to other consumer goods and services.”New York State Thruway Authority
We will continue to update you as we learn more.
- Rensselaer Co. coronavirus update March 3
- Limited visitation to begin at some area hospitals on March 8
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims