SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Three people have been displaced after a fire at a multifamily home on Backus Street in Schenectady.
Firefighters were called to the blaze just before 3 p.m. on Sunday.
The American Red Cross has provided the three adults affected with necessities such as clothes, food, personal care items and shelter. Emotional support has also been offered.
- MVP Health Care, Schenectady County, & CDTA partner for local vaccine initiative
- NY AG threatening to file insider-trading lawsuit against Kodak & CEO, company officials say
- Albany County coronavirus update, May 18
- Live: Pasquotank DA to share results of state investigation into death of Andrew Brown Jr.
- Stefanik sends message to first responders for National EMS week