ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials in New York are reminding residents that there is still time to sign up for healthcare through the New York State of Health Portal. This is for coverage beginning Jan 1, 2021.
People have until Dec. 31 to sign up for healthcare for it to start at the beginning of 2021.
Enrollment is open for all NY State of Health programs:
- The Essential Plan
- Child Health Plus
- Qualified Health Plans
Most consumers who enroll through NY State of Health are eligible for financial assistance to lower the cost of their coverage.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, consumers already enrolled in Medicaid, Child Health Plus, or the Essential Plan will have their coverage continued automatically and do not need to renew at this time.
- Humane society extends 30-day sheltering contract to City of Troy
- Latham teacher creates Tiny Math Studio to share love of math
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Send a Gift to a Wedding You’re Disinvited To?
- TAKE 5 top-prize ticket worth over $21K sold in Cropseyville
- Mayor Keeler proposes to invest energy cost savings into improving parks, playgrounds