ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)—County Executive Dan McCoy visited the girls at Girls, inc of the Greater Capital Region Friday as they made Valentine’s Day Cards. The cards were collected and taken to Immigration.
From there they will be distributed to detainee facilities along the U.S./Mexico border.
McCoy says that detainees, “at the border deserve to know that despite the dysfunction at the federal level, there are those in this country that care about them.”
- Judge agrees to delay US government restrictions on WeChat
- GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski says she’ll oppose Supreme Court nomination before Election
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites
- Warren County coronavirus update
- NYS Attorney General Letitia James coming to Rochester Sunday in wake of Daniel Prude death