LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Sgt. Eddie Ryan took two gunshots to the head in 2005, while serving in Iraq. Now, his family is asking for community support as the costs of providing care continue.
The Tribute to a Hero concert is set for Saturday, and features musical acts Tink Bennett and the Tailor Made band, along with Chuck Kelsey and the City of Albany Pipe Band. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.
Doors open at 7 p.m. Saturday, and the show starts at 8. All proceeds go towards home care and physical therapy for Eddie.
- Saints, Pickett pull off buzzer-beating victory
- RPI hockey shuts out Harvard, 2-0
- Lake George tops Maple Hill in quarterfinals
- Hoosick Falls knocks off Catskill
- Rensselear stuns Voorheesville in double OT