ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A 19-year-old was killed Thursday when he fell from scaffolding five to six stories, according to police. It happened around 4 p.m. at 760 Broadway.
Officers say he was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No foul play is suspected at this time. The name of the victim will be released when his family has been notified.
Stay with NEWS10 on-air and online for more information on this story.
- Two Hudson Falls men arrested with over 100 grams of cocaine on Northway, police say
- Significant decrease in motor vehicle accidents during New York Pause
- Governor announces outdoor dining allowed at restaurants in phase two starting Thursday
- Online Albany County community to speak out on racial justice with District Attorney candidate
- Fired officer Chauvin’s charge increased to 2nd-degree murder, 3 other officers will also be charged