ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A 19-year-old was killed Thursday when he fell from scaffolding five to six stories, according to police. It happened around 4 p.m. at 760 Broadway.
Officers say he was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No foul play is suspected at this time. The name of the victim will be released when his family has been notified.
Stay with NEWS10 on-air and online for more information on this story.
- Iraq AUMF repeal gains momentum in Senate
- ‘I couldn’t be more proud’: Family watches Ryan Crouser win gold
- Legal expert breaks down jail time, financial damages Cuomo could face
- Can you get the delta variant if you’ve already had COVID? Doctor explains
- Rochester man released from hospital after 8-month battle with COVID-19