WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (WTEN) – A teenager found unresponsive in the water close to Shepard’s Park Beach on July 4 has died.
Road and marine patrols responded to reports of a missing swimmer and located 19-year-old Sebastian Grau of Vernon, New Jersey, in the water along the shoreline between the beach and Lower Amherst Street. Lifesaving efforts were performed and Grau was transported to the Glens Falls Hospital.
Police have confirmed Grau passed away on the morning of July 5. This case remains under investigation and anyone who may have information regarding this case is asked to contact the Warren County Sheriff’s Office at (518) 743-2500
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump Returns to White House Briefing, Says ‘Shooting’ Outside White House Now ‘Under Control’