ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Police are investigating after a 14-year-old sustained injuries to his leg following a shooting on Ontario Street.
Police were notified of the shooting victim by Albany Medical Center Hospital staff Monday night. They said the victim walked in to be treated for a gunshot wound to the leg.
The 14-year-old told officers he was shot by an unknown suspect while walking on Ontario and Benson Streets.
His injuries were non-life threatening.
Police are investigating and anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at 518-462-8039.
100% anonymous tips may also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online at www.capitalregioncrimestoppers.com or by using the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- Patriots continue preparations for first-place Bills
- Coxsackie second graders create voting video
- New funding announced for Nourish NY emergency food program
- Gov. Cuomo: NYS has third-lowest infection rate
- 3 COVID cases confirmed in the Ichabod Crane Central School District