TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — According to the Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Office reports that Joshua A. Rodriguez, 18, of Troy.
According to police, they executed a narcotics search warrant on 9th street in Troy. It was the result of a six-week investigation into Rodriguez’s alleged sales of fentanyl-laced heroin.
The search warrant yielded:
- 400 bags of fentanyl-laced heroin
- About $2,000 in cash
- A weapon
Rodriguez was charged with:
- Three different counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance
- Seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance
If convicted on these charges, Rodriguez may face as much as 76 years in prison, according to state sentencing guidelines.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike