ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The University at Albany is holding a virtual panel discussion via Zoom on Tuesday at 4 p.m. titled “Women in Tech: You’re not alone, and you do belong here.”
Panelists from many different backgrounds will share their professional journeys and field questions from guests. Register online to take part.
The discussion is open to all local tech college students and professionals. Jennifer Goodall, Vice Dean of UAlbany’s College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security, and Cybersecurity (CEHC) will moderate.
CEHC partnered with New York Tech Loop to organize the panel, which includes recent grads and leaders in their tech fields.
- NYS Health Commissioner Dr. Zucker slated to testify at budget hearing
- 2 Berkshire County communities receive Municipal Cybersecurity Awareness grants
- STRIDE raises $44,000 for disabled athletes at 100K skiing event
- Pomeroy Fund opens new grant round to support NYS history organizations with financial relief
- Smart Schools Review Board approves $59.9M for technology upgrades