AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A former Target employee was arrested after an investigation found she stole three Apple Watches from the store.
Keivanni Ruffin, 21, from Amsterdam was arrested on Friday evening after an investigation by the Montgomery County Sheriff’s office found she stole three Apple Watches valued at $1,289.97 from the store she worked in.
Ruffin was processed and released with an appearance ticket. She is set to return to Amsterdam Town Court on August 13.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Watervliet administers hundreds of doses during vaccine clinic
- Hannaford issues recall for fried chicken tenders in select stores due to mislabeled packaging
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 10
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says