(CNN) — Starting Thursday, Taco Bell is updating its menu with a reimagination of a crowd favorite.
The fast food chain calls this new addition, “The Triplelupa.”
It is a play on Taco Bell’s current Chalupa.
Actually, it is three mini Chalupas combined into one product. Each section has a different flavor. You can choose between nacho cheese, cheesy chipotle, or chipotle.
To grab one just pull. Taco Bell says it made the Triplelupa to easily tear apart.
The Triplelupa will cost around $3.50 plus tax.
It is expected to hit Taco Bell’s nationwide on March 12, but only for a limited time.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Nine Pin to release Lady Apple cider
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence