SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There are 47 new coronavirus cases with 153 active Syracuse University announced Friday, September 10.
In response to the rise in cases, students in the Skyhall II Dorm on the south campus are being relocated to make room for COVID isolation housing.
The university has confirmed with NewsChannel 9 that SU will post room assignments via its “MySlice” program Friday at noon, and has asked residents to move out by Monday at 8 p.m.
More from NEWS10
- Chatham public library host readings of local Author’s in social aspirations of today
- COVID-19 variants: What happens when we finish the Greek alphabet?
- What are fidget toys, ‘pop its’ and dough balls? Why are they so popular during the pandemic?
- Colorado school shooter sentenced to life in prison without parole, plus more than 1,200 years
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police