MONTGOMERY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Business Development Center is looking to start planning for how much childcare is needed in Montgomery County. They have created a survey and are encouraging all residents with children to fill out.
Officials say people will be asked to answer questions that include basic household characteristics, existing childcare arrangements, and future and preferred childcare needs. This information is for market research only and all results are completely confidential. Under no circumstances will contact information, including email address, be sold or distributed and you will not receive any solicitations.
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Fire chief: Rachael Ray house was burning by the time departments arrived
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Breaking down the 100 case threshold for NY colleges