ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Restaurants in New York are reeling.
A recent survey from the National Restaurant Association found more than half of restaurant owners in the Empire State are thinking of closing their business until the pandemic passes.
54 percent of owners say their restaurants won’t survive six months without financial relief.
Nearly everyone in the survey said profit margins have dropped this year, as well.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Watervliet administers hundreds of doses during vaccine clinic
- Hannaford issues recall for fried chicken tenders in select stores due to mislabeled packaging
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 10
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says