SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — SUNY ESF has decided to push its start date back to Feb. 8.
This is due to a decision made by Syracuse University on Monday that also pushed their start date back.
In a tweet on Monday, SUNY ESF said they are working to revise their policies for the winter and spring terms.
They hope to provide more clarifications later this week.
- Taron Johnson makes ‘franchise altering play’ as Bills punch their ticket to AFC Championship game
- Siena breaks record with 16th straight win
- Betty White marks 99th birthday Sunday; up late as she wants
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties