NEW YORK (WIVB) — According to a new study from WalletHub, New York’s economy is the fifth most exposed to the coronavirus, across the United States. WalletHub started off its new report with “Coronavirus isn’t just a danger to Americans’ health. It’s also a menace to our wallets.”
A series of factors went into the rankings, like employment at small businesses, the digital economy, and work-from-home infrastructure. Ranking higher than New York on the list are Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana and at number one — Florida.
MORE | See the full study here.
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass