Take a look at these pictures sent to us by witnesses on the scene.
A camp counselor confirmed that the fire broke out in the kitchen of the Zone girls’ camp in on Gilboa Road in Jefferson. Although no one was hurt, there was significant damage.
The county had fined the company behind the camp over $60,000, claiming people aren’t wearing masks or social distancing. Another claim is that the camp shouldn’t be operating because it’s supposed to be for temporary housing.
The Orthodox Jewish camp says it’s being unfairly targeted.
- Justice Ginsburg to lie in repose at the Supreme Court; U.S. Capitol
- Single-engine plane from Vermont crashes in Pennsylvania
- US Marshals recover 35 missing Ohio children
- ‘Team Billy’ goes virtual, raising money for brain tumor research
- Outpatient surgery center opens in Albany