STILLWATER, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Stillwater Police arrested Ashlee Sarro, 37, of Schuylerville and charged her with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 1st degree (felony).
Police say Sarro was stopped on Route 67 where it was determined during the stop that she was driving while her license was revoked with 18 active suspensions.
Sarro was processed and released pending prosecution in Stillwater Town Court. The arrest was handled by Officer Alex Dunn.
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Would Call Out Someone You Saw Shoplifting An Orange?
- 16-year-old killed after being hit by a car while crossing Central Ave
- Transitions USA giving teens with autism and learning differences the tools to succeed
- City of Albany officially moves property tax payment deadline
- Rensselaer County Legislature votes to cap third party delivery fees