STILLWATER, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Wednesday, September 22, Police arrested Michael Siddon, 53, of Stillwater, for engaging in a sexual act with a minor.
Police said Siddon is accused of engaging in oral sexual conduct with another person who was less than seventeen years old, between June 9 – June 10, 2021, while in the Village of Stillwater.
As a result of the investigation, Police said Siddon was charged with a First-Degree and Second-Degree Criminal Sexual Act.
Siddon was arraigned in the Stillwater Town Court and remanded to the Saratoga County Correctional Facility in lieu of bail or bond.
- Child tax credit: Why some might get a smaller payment in October, November, December
- Jan. 6 panel votes to hold Steve Bannon in contempt
- NYS ethics commission votes against revoking Cuomo’s book deal
- Local organizations supporting people with disabilities ask for help with staffing shortages
- Richard Mooney: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10