(NEWS10) – Stewart’s Shops locations are offering all medical and first responder personnel free coffee on Wednesday, May 6, recognizing National Nurse’s Day, as medical practitioners continue to work on the front lines of COVID-19.
In addition to coffee, shops are also offering free tea and hot chocolate.
The recognition of the day is the start of National Nurse’s Week.
More on coronavirus
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Officer killed in helicopter crash has ties to Johnstown