CORINTH, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Police say they arrested Joshua A. Pullar on April 7, for allegedly pointing a BB gun at another vehicle while driving on the Northway in the Town of Malta.
The 20-year-old Corinth man pointed the BB gun at another motorist after a dispute while on the Northway, according to State Police.
Pullar was charged with menacing in the second degree and criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree, both A misdemeanors.
He was taken into custody and issued an appearance ticket for Malta Town Court on May 21.
- Rochester man arrested for allegedly trying to incite a riot
- 9/26/20: Summer-like End to the Weekend
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace hosts Bunks Across America to help children in need