State police originally stated the accident happened near County Highway 119. The actual location is County Highway 116. The story has been updated to reflect that change.
JOHNSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The New York State Police are investigating a single-car fatal crash in Johnstown. Troopers said Alexander Simon 27, of Mayfield, and passenger, Zachary Luck 25, of Johnstown, were killed in the crash.
Police said that the car the two men were in was traveling on State Route 29 near County Highway 116 when the vehicle left the roadway. The vehicle hit several trees after leaving the roadway.
The investigation into the crash is continuing.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot