KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Police say they arrested Hudson residents Jamie L. Van Alphen, 35, and Xavier Anderson, 29, and Khashand Branch, 20, of Catskill on felony drug charges.
On Tuesday, following an investigation, the Violent Gang and Narcotics Enforcement Team of the New York State Police executed a search warrant on Fairview Avenue. They say they found about 235 grams of MDMA or ecstasy and 30 grams of Xanax.
All three were charged with second-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. Second-degree criminal possession on its own carries up to a life sentence.
- Albany mayor signs agreement for Skyway construction
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee