(NEWS10) — Every day, tens of thousands struggle with infertility in the United States.
A Berkshire County couple found their solution in a baby that was conceived years before they even met.
The frozen embryo procedure costs between $6,000 and $10,000. If it doesn’t work the first time, trying again costs half that.
There’s no requirement to know the donation family. That’s entirely up to the couples involved.
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide
- 8/6/2020: A delightful August day
- Activists take proactive measures against gun violence
- Meeting held to discuss cemetery damage, next steps in Schaghticoke
- Free ice cream given to hospital workers at Ellis