(NEWS10) — Every day, tens of thousands struggle with infertility in the United States.
A Berkshire County couple found their solution in a baby that was conceived years before they even met.
The frozen embryo procedure costs between $6,000 and $10,000. If it doesn’t work the first time, trying again costs half that.
There’s no requirement to know the donation family. That’s entirely up to the couples involved.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite