(NEWS10) — Every day, tens of thousands struggle with infertility in the United States.
A Berkshire County couple found their solution in a baby that was conceived years before they even met.
The frozen embryo procedure costs between $6,000 and $10,000. If it doesn’t work the first time, trying again costs half that.
There’s no requirement to know the donation family. That’s entirely up to the couples involved.
- White House softens on sending troops to states, sources say
- Fatal NYPD involved shooting not affiliated with protests
- Colonie declares civil emergency, extends curfew
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Nation’s streets calmest in days, pockets of violence continue