(NEWS10) — Every day, tens of thousands struggle with infertility in the United States.
A Berkshire County couple found their solution in a baby that was conceived years before they even met.
The frozen embryo procedure costs between $6,000 and $10,000. If it doesn’t work the first time, trying again costs half that.
There’s no requirement to know the donation family. That’s entirely up to the couples involved.
- WWII vets given ‘dream flight’ in fully restored biplane
- Iraq AUMF repeal gains momentum in Senate
- ‘I couldn’t be more proud’: Family watches Ryan Crouser win gold
- Legal expert breaks down jail time, financial damages Cuomo could face
- Can you get the delta variant if you’ve already had COVID? Doctor explains