ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The South End Children’s Cafe says they are in need of donations in order to continue providing food for more than 500 children and adults.
In response to this need, they are holding an emergency food drive that will be held Saturday, May 16 from 2-4:00 p.m. at 25 Warren Street, Albany, NY 12202.
The cafe opened in 2015 to help provide food for area children struggling with food insecurity.
- Turkey lunch meat
- Sliced cheese
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2-pound packages of ground beef
- 2-pound packages of chicken
- Beef or turkey hot dogs
- Hot dog rolls
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Quarts of milk
- Cleaning products
- Personal care items
Contact Tracie Killar for more information at 518.275.8890 or email@example.com.
- Soldier pepper sprayed by police honored in native Brooklyn
- Long Island shooting: What we know about suspect Gabriel DeWitt Wilson
- DOJ announces Minneapolis police probe following Chauvin verdict
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 3 new deaths, 968 new cases
- Biden to deliver remarks as US is set to hit latest COVID-19 vaccine milestone