(NEWS10) – The North Country was expected to get less snow during this week’s snowstorm than teh Albany area, but in Glens Falls, South Glens Falls and the Village of Lake George, the air was thick with winter’s first real snowfall.
Visit News 10 ABC’s viewer-submitted photo slideshow for more looks at the over 30 inches of snowfall.
- Local athletes, coach react to high risk sports update
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Saint Peter’s snaps Siena’s 16 game winning streak
- Albany Med student helps stranger in need
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success