(NEWS10) – The North Country was expected to get less snow during this week’s snowstorm than teh Albany area, but in Glens Falls, South Glens Falls and the Village of Lake George, the air was thick with winter’s first real snowfall.
Visit News 10 ABC’s viewer-submitted photo slideshow for more looks at the over 30 inches of snowfall.
- Multi-day forest fire still burning in the Berkshires
- After going virtual last year, Team Billy Ride & Walk brings back in-person participation
- 2 dead in separate motorcycle crashes in Vermont
- 5/16/21: More warmth and pop-up showers to start the week
- Troy police deescalate reported mental health crisis