SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Skidmore College employee located off-campus has tested positive for COVID-19, the school announced on Tuesday. The employee is self-isolating until cleared by health officials.
A letter to the Skidmore community from the president of the college classifies the news as “not unexpected.”
As testing is expanded, we are likely to see a spike in the number of reported cases nationally and locally.Philip A. Glotzbach, Skidmore College President
- National Volunteer Week: Saratoga Senior Center
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- Town Supervisor Mahan celebrates Earth Day with new conservation, sustainability plans
- 16 mass vaccination sites now allowing walk-ins for those 60+
- Dunkin’ donates $40K to Regional Food Bank