TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Troy Police Department is reporting that on Saturday night around 11:00 p.m. officers heard what sounded like gunfire in the area of 7th Avenue and Swift Street.
Police say officers quickly arrived on scene to find several small caliber casings on the ground. The area was then secured by patrol officers from Swift Street to Park Avenue on 7th Avenue while evidence technicians processed the scene.
Officers reportedly spoke with some neighbors in the area and received some information that they say may be helpful to the investigation. A car was hit as a result of the gunfire but no injuries have been reported.
Police say there are no arrests at this time and no further information to release. If anyone has additional information pertaining to the case or any other case, call Detectives at (518)-270-4426.
- Widespread damage reported in Chicago after night of looting
- Social Dilemma: Are looks more important than chemistry when you meet someone?
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes