TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Troy Police confirmed they responded to a shots fired report on Old 6th Ave, around 12 a.m., on Thursday, August 19.
Multiple shots were fired and there are no injuries reported at this time.
Two car windows were damaged because of the shooting and no arrests have been made.
More from NEWS10
- Gabby Petito’s ‘odd’ final text message revealed
- No more quarantine for kids? School districts try ‘Test and Stay’ COVID testing model
- Glens Falls man raising money for Upstate New York Autism Alliance
- Off the Beaten Path: The Great Saratoga Museum Treasure Hunt
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Should I Wear the Wedding Dress My Mom Died In?