NEW YORK (AP) — What has more letters than the alphabet?
That’s easy: The post office.
That joke—sponsored by the letter “A”—is a highlight of the first original podcast from “Sesame Street,” featuring music, interactive games, and Muppets galore.
“The Sesame Street Podcast with Foley & Friends” is an offering on Audible that gives some screen-free educational entertainment to kids who may be having spotty school lessons during the coronavirus pandemic.
The podcast is led by 6-year-old, exuberant Foley, “the sound-maker monster.”
The podcast kicked off last week and there are 15 episodes, released Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Festival at Rochester’s Highland Bowl to celebrate marijuana legalization
- Artists chosen for revived Peoples Pixel Project in Lake George
- Gillibrand & Schumer secure $181B in emergency homelessness assistance for Upstate NY
- ‘Joints for Jabs’: Activists giving free weed to the vaccinated on 4/20
- Albany Medical Center’s Post Covid Clinic also helping to “unmask” previously undiagnosed diseases