COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Seneca Street and Mohawk Street between New Courtland Street and Ontario Street in Cohoes will closed for paving October 12. The paving is scheduled to begin at 7 a.m.
The city said all vehicles must be removed from the street during the paving. Motorists should seek alternate routes and use caution when traveling the area.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division