HUDSON FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Hudson Falls Central School District is renewing the search for a new superintendent, after the retirement of previous superintendent Linda Goewey. The district’s board of education has created a survey to help in that process.
Parents, students, staff and residents of the Hudson Falls school district are invited to fill out the survey, answering questions about what qualities are seen as most essential in a new superintendent.
The survey, found through the district’s website, asks for info on what a person’s relationship to the district is, and what kinds of experience they would want to see in someone in the post, including expertise in long-term planning, leadership, special education and many other factors.
In the meantime, Dr. Jon Hunter has served as the district’s interim superintendent since May, and has overseen the district’s COVID-19 preparation into the fall semester.
The district asks that those with ties to the district fill out the survey by Nov. 6.
- Gov. Cuomo announces lowest COVID positivity rate for NYS since October 10
- 5/16/2021: A few showers and storms today, but temps stay warm
- ‘That has a cost’: Why thrift shops don’t accept everything
- Albany County coronavirus update, May 16
- Coca-Cola to discontinue one of its beverages in North America