BETHLEHEM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Bethlehem Central School District has reported a second person at Bethlehem Central High School has tested positive for coronavirus. Officials at the Albany County Department of Health said the individual has not been at BCHS since Friday, Sept. 25 and that there was no exposure at the school that would require contact tracing.
The school schedule has not been changed at this time and classes are set to resume on Tuesday, October 13.
- NYS announces $100M in additional food assistance for March
- DEC announces New Lebanon is a certified Climate Smart Community
- 03/05/2021: A winter-like weekend before “spring” arrives
- Over $566K raised for Southwestern Vermont Health Care through community fund
- Colonie PD ask public to help identify larceny suspect