MANCHESTER, N.H. (WFFF) — On Tuesday, Manchester Police received numerous complaints about a residence at 319 Sewall Street. Special Enforcement Division conducted an investigation resulting in a search warrant being issued.
The Manchester Police SWAT Team executed a search of the second floor of the building, resulting in seven Manchester residents being taken into custody. The SWAT team found a firearm and large quantities of crack cocaine.
The list of arrests and charges:
- Janna Chrostowski, 43: Possession of a controlled drug
- Charley Anne Martin, 32: Prior warrant for failure to appear on a sale of a controlled drug charge
- Michael Fleet, 35: Resisting arrest
- Jeremy Gelinas, 43: Possession of a controlled drug
- Stephanie Theriault, 37: Resisting arrest, prior warrant for failure to appear on a possession of a controlled drug charge
- Jeffrey Seymore, 35: Possession of a controlled drug, resisting arrest, and parole violation
- Ramon Duran, 48: Falsifying evidence, possession of a controlled drug
Top row: Chrostowski, Martin, Fleet, Gelinas || Bottom row: Theriault, Seymore, Duran.