BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Sen. Charles Schumer says thousands of jobs could be on the line if more federal funds aren’t provided to save them.
The U.S. Senator came to Buffalo on Thursday morning to discuss the matter.
After recently meeting with USPS Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, he says post offices in western New York and nearly 6,100 workers and door-to-door services could be cut without more federal aid in the form of a relief bill.
- Les Miles, Kansas agree to ‘mutual’ split after LSU report on sexual complaints
- Delmar students win National Science Bowl regional competition, secure spot in national finals
- Sanders: Latest COVID relief is “very significant step forward”
- Albany County approves paid time-off for County employees to receive COVID vaccine
- 03/09/2021: A taste of spring through late week