(CNN) — Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer readily admits he spends thousands of dollars on cheesecake.
He said Sunday his guilty pleasure is dessert from Junior’s Cheesecake in New York.
FEC filings show the friends of Schumer PAC have shelled out more than $8,000 there in less than a decade.
Schumer says he shares the sweets.
Schumer’s office says he likes all the flavors, but he thinks the plain cheesecake allows one to really enjoy the Junior’s recipe.
- Ryan Walker signs with Thunder for second year
- NY announces new rent relief program
- Ford unveils new Bronco, says website overwhelmed by ‘stampede of reservations’
- Schenectady police chief says ‘no more disorder in the city’ following protests
- Local doctor says COVID-19 patients noticed results with glutathione