(CNN) — Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer readily admits he spends thousands of dollars on cheesecake.
He said Sunday his guilty pleasure is dessert from Junior’s Cheesecake in New York.
FEC filings show the friends of Schumer PAC have shelled out more than $8,000 there in less than a decade.
Schumer says he shares the sweets.
Schumer’s office says he likes all the flavors, but he thinks the plain cheesecake allows one to really enjoy the Junior’s recipe.
- Man found dead in Burlington alley fell from parking garage top floor
- Driver, passenger arrested in Plattsburgh after car crashes into motel
- The 2-Degree Difference: Vermont’s goals on reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day
- Report: Massachusetts troopers who commit crime rarely fired