ALBANY N.Y. (NEWS10) – Governor Cuomo has issued an executive order extending the school budget voting deadline.
Ballots can be accepted through hand delivery until 5 p.m. on June 9, and received by mail through June 16.
- Biden announces free Uber, Lyft rides to COVID-19 vaccine sites
- Seasonal business owners struggle with lack of labor force
- Ghost guns hearing splits US lawmakers about how to deal with gun violence
- Troy sex offender arrested by FBI on child porn charges
- Rob Astorino seeks GOP nomination for Governor