Scholastic set up a “Learn From Home” website with four categories: PreK and Kindergarten, Grades 1 and 2, Grades 3 to 5, and Grades 6+. Each section is already equipped with one week of content for students, with 15 additional days on the way.
Each day of content is filled with exciting articles and stories, videos, and fun learning challenges. The students can even go on virtual field trips or meet best-selling authors.
The website provides up to three hours of content each day and can be completed on any device.
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Watch TV with the Subtitles On?
- Protests erupt after Black man killed in Minnesota when police officer fires into his vehicle
- Navigating traffic in the Capital Region with the NEWS10 ABC mobile app
- Gillibrand calls on FDA to investigate the potential harm of preservation additives in foods