SCHOHARIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Wednesday, September 29, at around 4:30 a.m., a residential structure fire broke out at 385 Main Street in Schoharie.
According to State Police, a 74-year-old female was located dead inside the residence. The identity of the victim will be released when family notifications have been completed.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation, but it is believed to be accidental. No criminality is suspected.
- With Cowboys in town, Patriots seek to earn 1st home win of season
- Voorheesville cruises past Coxsackie-Athens to move to 5-1
- UAlbany men’s and women’s hoops hold purple and gold scrimmages
- RPI falls in yet another overtime battle
- Teen organizes sleep-out in Bennington, urges governor to help homeless