PRINCETOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A Schoharie County man is facing felony charges after allegedly stalking a female victim in violation of a court issued order of protection. having a history of similar instances. Wright resident David J. Reinhart, who officers say has a history of similar instances, was arrested by State Police in Princetown on September 28.
Reinhart’s arrest is the result of an investigation that stems from a call to Troopers in 2017. New York State Police also claim forensic evidence collected links the 50-year-old to the incidents.
The charges Reinhart is facing include:
- Second Degree Stalking
- Aggravated Family Offense
- Second Degree Criminal Contempt
Reinhart was issued an Appearance Ticket returnable in the Wright Town Court. He is due in court on October 26.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes