SCHOHARIE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that a person that was being treated for coronavirus has passed away, though the County Health Department does not know if COVID-19 will be listed as the cause of death.
There have been 20 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 20 cases, 15 people have been cleared of the virus.
28 people are being monitored in quarantine.
Keep an eye on our list of cases by county for up-to-date numbers.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4