SCHOHARIE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that a person that was being treated for coronavirus has passed away, though the County Health Department does not know if COVID-19 will be listed as the cause of death.
There have been 20 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 20 cases, 15 people have been cleared of the virus.
28 people are being monitored in quarantine.
Keep an eye on our list of cases by county for up-to-date numbers.
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update March 5
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Only 1 child died of flu this season – down from nearly 200
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate just over 3%
- Record-high 183K vaccines doses distributed in NYS on Thursday