SCHOHARIE COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 40 accumulative cases in the county since testing began. Of those 40 cases, 31 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 30 people in quarantine and are being monitored by the state. Eight people have been hospitalized since the start of the pandemic in the county. There has been one COVID-19 related death.
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- A diploma & declaration: Local WWII vet given birthday surprises
- Eli Mencer signs with Montreal Alouettes
- Border wall construction goes on in spite of Biden mandate to stop it
- Panel answers what’s in the COVID vaccine, how long a second dose can wait and more