TRIBES HILL/AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Montgomery County Sheriff’s Deputies have made an arrest after an investigation into stolen campaign signs in the Tribes Hill/Amsterdam area. Deputies say, Deana Algarin, 45, of Schenectady used six children to steal campaign signs.
Algarin was stopped by the New York State Police on County Highway 103 in Schenectady County after Montgomery County Dispatchers were able to locate the car, the signs were located within the vehicle, according to law enforcement.
- 6 counts of Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Criminal Possession of Stolen Property
- Possession of Marijuana
- Petit Larceny
- 2 citations for No Seatbelt on a Child less than 15 Y/O
Algarin is to appear in The Town of Amsterdam, the Town of Glen, and the Town of Glenville Courts at later dates.
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Pedestrian fatally hit by car after entering lane of traffic